Sunday, November 15, 2015

Reading in the Country

Dear Country Peeps:

Nearly a year ago, I "met" another "favorite" author - Cathy Bryant. She's written the Miller's Creek Novels - run on over and meet Cathy at her website and see who she is; be sure to check out her books. 

She's got a tour coming up - information to follow soon - and she has a new Christmas Book that will be released on November 17th on your Kindle™ or hard copy.. It's called Pieces on Earth. That made me buy my Kindle™ Copy immediately, and it will automatically download to my Kindle™ on Tuesday.

I know I don't usually "do" book reviews and such on the front blog page, but I wanted to share Cathy with you, in case you haven't yet had the pleasure of reading her books. I'm hooked on the Miller's Creek stories and I think you will be too.

Have a great week, whether you live in the country, or only wish you did.




© 2015 Cat Brennan

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the sweet post! I appreciate you sharing the books with your blog readers. :) Blessings to you and yours! (Sharing your post across cyberspace to hopefully send some traffic your way.)

    ReplyDelete