Friday, August 6, 2010

Country Sunshine

What a beautiful sight to behold!  The sun is streaming in through my living room window at 6:30 in the evening. What makes this particular solar show even more beautiful is the heavy downpour of rain.  I remember seeing sunshine through the rain when I lived in New Mexico, but this is new to me out here on the east coast. Usually, if there's a downpour, the sun is hiding behind some dark clouds, but not so today!

I am working on a myriad of gifts this weekend as the next few months have a lot of family birthdays; I just counted 7 close friends and family members just in August. More on those items I'm making at a later time as most of the people for whom I would make gifts are readers of this blog. 

That leads me to thinking about Christmas .... how I do love Christmas.  ALL THINGS CHRISTMAS. OK .. so I went from a summer sun show with rain to Christmas. That's a natural progression as the Maker of the sun is the same one Whose birthday we celebrate at Christmas.

Do you realize that there are only 141 days until Christmas?   Start making your lists and be sure to check them twice.

Hope your weekend is full of Country Sunshine dazzled with Country Rain.

© 2010 Cat Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment