Saturday, February 18, 2012

Country Easy


05recipe3-2-1-CAKEDoes this look delicious, or what?!?  I got this recipe from my sister, June, who writes, "Cat, I got this recipe from my friend and quilt buddy, Beth Sprayberry." . It's called 3-2-1 Cake. 
I have not  yet tried this recipe, but only because I don't have an angel food cake mix in the house.  Go to the CAT FOOD page above for the complete recipe.  Proper credit is with the recipe, and it sounds, not only easy, but fun, and delicious too. 
I titled this blog Country Easy because this recipe just sounds so easy.  Let me know what you think of the recipe and please, do try it. This seems like one of those ideas that was long in coming and short on work. I'm going to make this and it will be so handy when someone drops in unannounced.
Click on the CAT FOOD page right now to see this easy dessert.

© 2012 Cat Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment